- ULTRA COOL CHESS SET: Designed for modern appeal, loved by kids and adults alike; perfect gift or addition to your game collection.
- QUALITY OFFICIAL-SIZED BOARD: Silicone or vinyl board available in green or black pattern lies flat and wipes clean; impervious to spills, stains, creases and chips.
- PREMIUM GAME PIECES: 34 triple weighted Staunton pieces with classic ivory color and felt bottom; includes 2 bonus Queens for Pawn promotion.
- 32-PAGE ILLUSTRATED STRATEGY GUIDE: Easy-to-follow instructions for beginner, intermediate and advanced chess players.
- TOURNAMENT CALIBER: Meets all requirements for tournament-level play, including heavyweight pieces and algebraic notation chess board.
This set has been carefully designed for durable functionality and refined gameplay. Whether you’re playing a casual game night with friends, in a tournament, or a blitz game at the park, the Triple Weighted Chess Set answers the call.
Also included, The Best Strategy Guide Ever. This exclusive 32-page strategy guide has everything from the basic rules to tips on coordinating advanced attacks. Our illustrated guide is organized in beginner, intermediate, and advanced categories, to help you build experience and develop strategic skills. A must-have handbook for players of all levels.
What is the difference between Triple and Quadruple weighted chess pieces?
A weighted chess piece has an extra weight inserted into the base of the piece to give it some additional sturdiness. This helps give your pieces some wind resistance, or from moving when your table is bumped. It also gives your pieces a solid high quality feel. A triple weighted piece has 3 weights in the bottom, where as a quadruple weighted piece has 4.